In the heart of Europe.
Pulsing with life. A prime location.
Since being founded by Marc Aurel, Regensburg in the south-east of Germany has made history for almost 2,000 years.
Its strategic location in the heart of Europe on key trading and transport routes has contributed to the exceptional importance of the city and its development over the years.
The highlight in the east of Regensburg.
In the east of the city development is now planned for the last site close to the old town – so making it an especially valuable resource.
Located next to the river Danube, the Marina Quartier will create a direct link to the eastern flank of the old town.
It offers fast access to all destinations thanks to its excellent transport connections and favourable location. It is only a ten-minute walk to the city centre. Regensburg's nearest airport is just an hour away by car.
- Only one minute away from the river Danube and nature
- 10 minutes' walk to the historic town centre
- 10 minutes to the station by bus or car
- 10 minutes by car to the A3/A93
- An hour's drive to the airports of Munich or Nuremberg