Recreation on your doorstep.
Don't waste your spare time.
Spare time is the most precious time we have, so don't waste it! This is why we take such great care of it.
Our concept of maximum proximity also has its benefits when it comes to your spare time. Whether you live or work in the Marina Quartier: You'll have recreation facilities on your doorstep.
Large, beautifully landscaped open spaces, green areas and stretches of water will tempt you to go for a walk, have a chat or just linger.
The traffic-calmed site is criss-crossed by cycle paths and footways extending to the outer area of the marina.
Here you can meet up with friends and business partners for lunch or coffee, to relax or try your hand at watersports.
- 1.4 hectares of open spaces, green areas and water
- Greenery and trees all round
- Traffic-calmed location on the outskirts of the city
- Link to riverside promenade
- Excellent network of cycle lanes and footpaths
- Outer area of the marina with yachting harbour